No products in the cart.
This Limited Warranty applies to “Products and Product Parts” and only for “Products and Product Parts” purchased by “the original purchaser/customer” from Umbratek – the supplier of the “Products or Product Parts”.
What does this limited warranty cover?
Subject to the restrictions mentioned below, Umbratek robotics and control systems (“Products and Products Parts”) are warranted against defects in material or defective workmanship under non-human damages during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Umbratek will repair or replace, at no additional charge, products or parts of a product that prove defective due to improper material or workmanship within the confines of non-human damages and maintenance when occurring under ‘normal’ usage.
Which Parts are covered by the warranty?
- UTRA Robot Body
- Power Adapter
- Emergency Stop Switch
- Vacuum Gripper
What will we do to correct problems?
Umbratek will either repair or replace the Product or Parts at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty period for Product or Product Part purchased from Umbratek is 12 months from the date the purchaser receives the item from Umbratek. A replacement Product or Product Part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover damage caused by human factors, accident, misuse of the Product, unauthorized alternation to or change of parts or components of the Product, or problems of power supply.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Damage by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with the official instruction or manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair.
- Damage caused by unauthorized circuit modification or improper usage of appropriate power supply.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
No warranty is offered for products which have gone beyond the period of warranty.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us by email [email protected] to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.